Kirkpatrick Australian Distributor Index
Australian Lubricating Contractors
We have a number of Companies across Australia who are capable of lubricating your wire rope with the Kirkpatrick Steel Wire Rope Lubrication System. Should there be no distributor shown in you area,Please Contact Stotts 02 49 668020, or maybe consider Hiring our system for your own Trial
We have a Hire System available, which effectively allows you to try before you buy. (A small charge applies)
A number of our Customers have used our Hire System to compare the KIRKPATRICK System against the existing methods they were using,before committing to the KIRKPATRICK STEEL WIRE ROPE LUBRICATION SYSTEMS.
To date, almost every Customer who has trialled the KIRKPATRICK System, has then become a KIRKPATRICK User. Some of their comments are shown below our Distributor Listings.
New South Wales.
More Distributors being added.
Please Phone Stott's on (02) 49 668020 for an up to date Distributor Listing.
WHAT DO OUR NEW CUSTOMERS SAY ?
• We used at least 30% less lubricant than with our old system, simply because we were supplied seals which correctly fitted our rope. Our old equipment only had seals in 5mm size increments which meant we sometimes had a 2mm gap each side of the rope.
• The system will quickly pay for itself simply due to the amount of lubricant we no longer waste.
• Being able to control the Discharge from the Pressure Collar, and then visually see the water in the discharge bucket confirms that we are removing contaminants from the rope, rather than pushing it deeper into the strands.
• If I had not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it. The first time we used the KIRKPATRICK System, I saw air bubbles being forced out of our rope ahead of the pressure collar. Just confirms that the opposition equipment( we had been using) was not forcing the lubricant all the way into our rope.
• We work at heights with the KIRPATRICK System, and the weight reduction of the Pressure Collar compared to what we had used previously, is really appreciated by our staff. Significant Manual Handling Risks have been reduced.
• The system we had used previously required large rubber seals to be snapped onto the rope. This presented a risk to operators fingers. The design of the KIRKPATRICK system removes this potential injury risk.
• These large Rubber Seals, then needed to be moved along the rope, so they would line up with the slots in the (heavy) Collar. This was cumbersome, as we needed to hold the collar up to the rope whilst they were aligned. This problem has been removed with the KIRKPATRICK Design. Much Much Safer!
• You supply excellent products with prompt and polite service.
READY TO GIVE THE KIRKPATRICK LUBRICATION SYSTEM A TRIAL?
PHONE STOTTS: 02 49 668020
We belive that all initial enquires should go to our Technical Team, so that you have the best information. We want you be able understand our system and it's benefits and advantages up front. We have the best equipment, and we require that you have the best support.
Pressure Wire Rope Lubrication Systems Wire Rope Lub lubricate steel wire rope to the core how do i increase the life of steel wire rope wire rope life extentsion